Have fun with our fluffy and vegan kombucha pancakes!
Easter this year means once again enjoying the special moments with family and realizing how important it is to be healthy. We hope you have a wonderful Easter season with a ray or two of sunshine despite all the restrictions. Our vegan pancakes are super fluffy without sugar and egg thanks to unsweetened applesauce and kombucha. For Easter, there are no limits to your toppings either. Applesauce, a yummy almond paste, berries, or just a little maple syrup for a highlight. Just according to your taste! Let's go!
You'll need this equipment:
- Mixing bowl
- coated pan
Ingredients for 12 kombucha pancakes:
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup Kombucha Original
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 4 teaspoons avocado oil or oil of your choice
- Oil for the pan for frying
Here we go!
1. combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until a liquid smooth batter is formed
2. heat the non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add a little oil
3. once the pan is heated, you can now pour a ladle or large spoonful of batter into the pan - or several if your pan is big enough
4. as soon as you can see small bubbles in the batter and the bottom is lightly golden-brown, you can carefully turn the pancakes
5. now you just have to wait until the other side is golden-brown and lift the pancakes out of the pan onto a plate.
Mmmmh delicious! Happy Easter!
Thanks for reading!