Apple Cinnamon Kombucha (secondary fermentation)
All you need:
- 400 ml Raw Original Kombucha
- 2 small bottles, airtight sealable
- 1 apple cut into small pieces, washed
- 4 cinnamon sticks
Here's how to mix it:
- Divide the kombucha between both bottles.
- Add apple pieces and two cinnamon sticks to each bottle.
- Seal bottles and let sit in a dark place for three days. This is how the secondary fermentation can start.
Tip: To avoid too much pressure on the bottle, open
once a day.
- After that you can taste the Kombucha. Depending on your taste,
you can either filter out the pieces or leave them in the Kombucha.
Then store it in the refrigerator and enjoy.
Did you know that kombucha contains a wide variety of beneficial probiotic bacteria. These can also boost your immune system and ensure that your gut flora is supported.
Thanks for reading!