Apple and cinnamon kombucha (second fermentation)All you need:
- 400 mlRaw Original Kombucha
- 2 small bottles, hermetically sealable
- 1 apple cut into small pieces, washed
- 4 cinnamon sticks
And this is how it is mixed:
- Divide the kombucha between the two bottles.
- Put apple pieces and two cinnamon sticks in each bottle.
- Cap the bottles and leave in a dark place for three days. This is how the second fermentation can start.
Tip: So that there is not too much pressure on the bottle,
open once a day.
- Then you can taste the kombucha. Depending on your taste,
you can either filter out the pieces or leave them in the kombucha.
Then store in the refrigerator and enjoy.
Did you know that kombucha has a wide variety of beneficial effectsprobiotic bacteria are included. These can also strengthen your immune system and ensure that your intestinal flora is supported.
Thank you for reading!