Mix yourself into summer with kombucha!
Yay! Spring is just around the corner and the first warm rays of sunshine are pampering us with vitamin D. We can hardly wait for summer and would like to sweeten the anticipation with this refreshing Kombucha shake with raspberries. Kombucha pure is a perfect way to cool down, mixed with delicious berries or other fruits it becomes a refreshing light shake. Raspberries also contain a large amount of antioxidants. Just 100g of this small berry provides 25% of your daily requirement of vitamin C.
You need this equipment:
- Blender or hand blender
- Container for filling the shake
Ingredients for 3 glasses of kombucha shake:
- 200 g raspberries
- 1 banana
- 50 ml Kombucha Original
- 75 ml pear juice
- 200 ml natural yoghurt
- (soy yoghurt as an alternative for vegans)
- 75 ml mineral water
For decoration Queens and Kings:
Chia seeds and mint leaves for decoration
Here's how to mix it:
- Rinse raspberries
- Put the raspberries, pear juice, banana, natural yoghurt, Raw Original Kombucha and mineral water
into the blender and blend on medium speed to a creamy shake.
- Fill into glasses and decorate as desired
- The creamy refreshment is ready!
Thanks for reading!